While many might think that the idea of dating a hunky bachelor is somewhat of far-fetched notion for women with bigger bodies, the fact is that there are indeed many great guys out there who appreciate full-figured gals and indeed prefer them over their more slender counterparts.
Sure, most plus size women are conscious about their body figure and how guys think about them, and this negative thinking can itself become a major roadblock on your road to romance success,. but don’t lose hope. The dating pool isn’t some exclusive club that is limited to only gorgeous and physically fit ladies. Yes, you may not be able to find any clothes that will fit you in a department store, but having a bigger body doesn’t guarantee that you will lose the battle when it comes to landing Mr. Right. You have other weapons too. Here are a few tips on how make your dating life more successful:
1. Accept who you are and be happy with it. Self-esteem comes from within. Before going out on a date, make sure you are happy about yourself. Possessing a positive outlook in life will make you a desirable person.
2. Use the power of words to your advantage. It turns out that there are various words and phrases that can be used to turn men on and to make them fall in love, and I advise you to use these liberally when talking to a man you’d like to date. A complete list of these phrases can be found in Kelsey Diamond’s Obsession Phrases program.
3. Never lie about how or what you look like. If you are using dating sites to meet a man it’s important not to set false expectations. It’s better to remain true and honest if you want to meet a decent guy who will accept you for who you are.
4. Highlight your special skills or talents. There are men who love women who sing beautifully or dance gracefully. Artistic women, regardless of size, have a bigger tendency to attract creative men. If you and your date share the same passion, focus on it and that will lead to a more interesting conversation.
5. Dress to impress. Before going on a date, it is also advisable to consult a fashion expert or stylist to know the proper attire to wear. These professionals know how to make you look dashing and vibrant even you worry about your size. Also go to the salon for a new hairstyle. Having a new look and a fabulous dress will make you confident on your actions.
6. Impress the guy with your wit and personality. Even you don’t have the body of a Victoria’s Secrets model, you can still get a lot of attention from attractive men by showing off a lively personality. Your wit, intelligence will go a lot farther than looks with a deep man who is not superficial.